Tuesday, March 08, 2011

a taste test..

Bonjour! 

If you are reading this blog then I suppose you must have stumbled upon it by accident. haha. I honestly don't know what prompted me to start a blog. I have not written anything relevant for a long time other than some case studies and my undergraduate thesis (which is not really the kind of writing that suits my taste). 

My college professor in creative writing once told us: "Write about something you are most familiar with". He said that for one to be credible writer, he must be knowledgeable about what he or she writes. This makes perfect sense to me because If I wrote about astronomy or chemistry I would only end up with nothing. It is for this very reason which is why I named this blog "Blueberry Cheesecake".

My blog is named as such because I plan to write about stuff that are personal  and as familiar to me as blueberry cheesecake (which in my opinion is just about the most delicious cheesecake in the world!).  Just as people should do what they love to do in order for them to really be happy, I want to write about the things that I like in order for this blog to have some sense of "honesty" in it. 



~* looks delicious noh? bon appetit! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment