Monday, March 14, 2011

i want ♥

Picture this : a plate of hot, steamy rice topped with a spoonful of crab paste or “taba ng talangka”

What could be more sinfully satisfying than that? *drools*
Taba ng talangka (crab roe or fat from small shore crabs) can either be yummy yummy good or devilishly fat-laden bad depending on your point of view. This dish apparently comes from those really small crabs which seem to have no meat in them but it appears to have lots and lots of fat! Orange-colored fat too!

I first got a taste of this delicacy 5 years ago in the boarding house I was staying in Pampanga.. Some generous soul left a jar of it on the table and I tried it out of curiosity. My curiosity got the best of me. It tasted really really great…it was something new to me. I actually consumed 3 platefuls of rice because of that. 


Now 5 years later, I find myself craving for this rare delicacy. By rare I mean that this "dish/delicacy/food" is not available in this part of the world where I live. Just thinking about gorging on it is enough to make me drool. Taba ng talangka actually has surprisingly low calories per tablespoon but is made up of 66% FAT!!! Bad for people who are watching their weight but good for food lovers like me ^_^  Whatever! This stuff is wicked good and served on a plate of hot steamy rice is enough to make  health issues a thing of the past. 


And so..i'm appealing to everyone out there...can u please please buy me a jar of this rare commodity? :( hahaha...desperate much XD







I Leggings

I love leggings! (or stockings, whatever some of you may call it). I love them primarily because they make me feel sexy and womanly. Haha. I like leggings with cute designs especially those from Topshop. And so, I have been looking forever for leggings like these :










aren't they absolutely adorable? The sad thing is, leggings like these aren't available in this ^%$#*& place!! I mean wtf?? When will they start selling leggings like these here? When it's Armageddon? deymn!

Any kind soul out there willing to give me any of these stuff I've written about? I'd really appreciate it. >.<

2 comments:

  1. --> wow moi buti ka pa nka taste ka na ng delicacy na yan :| ako never, at tagapampanga pko ah lol :DD,..


    moi y dont u try pagawa ng leggings na my design? mahirap talaga maghanap ng ganyan :D, pero infairness cute xa..bagay sa mga tulad mu :DD haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha tlga tbak?? :o di ka pa nktry nean? ayyy amft..haha..amsarap kea nean...nakaka adik >.< hihi


    weh pano kea mgpapagawa? :( cute nga ano? kea lng ala ditong bentang gnean...ano b ean..ska lng cguro mgbebenta ng gnean pag di na uso :| hehehe

    tnx tbak :*

    ReplyDelete