Wednesday, April 20, 2011

a very late post :D


It’s been a long time since I have updated this sorry excuse of a weblog. It’s not for the lack of anything to write (or rant and rave) about, but procrastination creeping in. Haha. I’m sorry readers but a lot has happened in just one month and I’m just enjoying my taste of freedom right now. 

jump!
Last April 7 was my graduation (Well okay, there were two dates for our graduation but I consider April 7 more important. Haha) Hurray! Hurray! At last my four years of college life has ended and I’m not ready to face the real world...yet! (LOL) 


SO here are a few pics from our Graduation Day..enjoy :D

with my girls the BTG :D 

AB-English Batch 2011

me and Larry

BTG :) i love these girls

BTG again :D

But despite the fact that as a fresh grad, I’m practically a bum…there are a few things that keep me busy these days and these are:
Job Hunting  
 
--man who said looking for a job is easy?? I tell you, it is not only physically draining, but mentally and psychologically as well. It's Physically draining because you run around chasing employers, going for job interviews, job applications, writing resumes and CV's and what-have-you's. Mentally because you wrack your brain for answers during interviews, you try to think of the best response to get you hired, or to impress the interviewer and Psychologically because rejections in job interviews or applications can affect your esteem and your being.
DVD Marathons  
-- I used to spend really long hours just watching DVD's back when life wasn't a bitch and school requirements were something you could just shrug off.  When I got to my 3rd year in college, procrastination became extinct.  So you could just imagine how happy I was after graduation that I had soooooo much free time to laze around. My current love is My Princess. A Korean drama that just really makes me feel so giddy. Haha mainly because the main characters are really loveable. Song Seung-Heon and Kim Tae-Hee are just ♥. 

Song Seun-Heon and Kim Tae-Hee

Food Trips    


 --- I am a sucker for food. Really. I love to eat and cook. They are just two of my passions really (eating and cooking, i mean). I love to cook up stuff depending on my mood. This summer, I'd like to give baking a try and see where it will lead me. Will I be like Tak Gu of Baker King? :))

Kimbab i made :D



The pic above is kimbab I made for new year. Haha. Kimbab or Gimbap is one of the first foreign foods i learned to make. If not because of my Korean tutees, I wouldn't have learned how to whip this delicious delicacy up ^_^.


Grooming up my Dog


--- It's been eons of years ago that I've practically paid attention to our pooch, Andrea. I've neglected her mostly because I've been busy with school stuff ( thesis, projects, assignments, defense, exams...whatever!). Now that I'm done with that part of my life...surprise! surprise! I now have time to bathe, groom and love my dog. Hahaha. So one day, I saw Andrea and said "Hahahahahahah, you're in for some serious cleaning mutt".  

ANDREA


So, that just about sums up my summer for now...who knows? I might get a little bit more busy the next few days following some serious job application appointments. For now, I'm just gonna enjoy life one day at  time... :)


How about you guys? :) How's your summer? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment