Thursday, April 21, 2011

Random stuff

WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING

I'm currently reading this book. I bought this at BOOKSALE for only 10 pesos! HAHAHA...okay, so i bought it because i'm a sucker for chick lits and because the cover was cute..not to mention the fact that it was VERY VERY cheap.. :)) hahahahah..i am such a cheapskate. Whatever. 

the book!


Honestly, I am having so much fun reading this book. It's delightfully funny, witty, charming, sexy and surprisingly touching... :) who would've that that a 10 peso book would pack so much as that? :D

VENUS ENVY SYNOPSIS HERE

EYES EYES BABY

Against all odds, I have decided to join a "PHOTO-LIKE" contest on facebook. The mechanics for the contest are in found here.

This online contest invites all geo contact lens users to join itsphoto like contest and get the chance WIN A FREE GEO LENS of their choice plus 2 customized kidada wrap bracelets. See what a cheapskate I am? :))


Anyway this is my entry for the contest 

my entry

Hahahah..i look weird but anyway..I love my contact lens ^_^ they make me look foreign... :))

2 comments: